Hi

I have some problems using Ant. When I build my project using Idea 2.5
(from IntelliJ) it works, but when I try from command line I get the
following:

C:\Dev\V3\build.xml:64: Could not create task of type: ejbjar. Common
solutions
are to use taskdef to declare your task, or, if this is an optional task,
to put
the optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant installation (ANT_HOME).

... from another machine I get this:
C:\sandbox\V3\build.xml:50: Class
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar doesn't support the
nested "jboss" element

Any suggestions to solve this. Dont quite understand the problem, something
with a classpath problem - that I have to reference to a JBoss class...
hmm. Hope for some help. Thanks. /nikolaj