I am compiling the jsps and that is how these directories are created with
an "_" infront of all the directories. Infact, I don't want the "_". I
don't know a way to tell the compiler not create the "_" infront of the
directories or it would be even better, if the java and class files from
jsps can be created under the source directory itself. In that case, I
don't have to worry about this renaming at all.

The source directory structure is
../HIBERNIA/com/alltel/ebusiness/pages/*.jsps
The javas and classes are created under
../HIBERNIA/jsp_servlets/_com/_alltel/_ebusiness_/_pages/_*.java because of
the -d ${src} option I have to use.

I know, if I use the absolute path down to where the jsps are, I can
achieve what I want. But the problem there is, if somebody creates a new
directory with jsps, then I need to manually add that directory into my ANT
build file.

This is the ANT code I am using to compile jsps

<target name="jspcompile" depends="init">
     <apply executable="java">
     <arg line="-classpath ${cp} weblogic.jspc -compiler javac -d ${src}
-keepgenerated " />
     <fileset dir="${src}" includes="**/*.jsp/**"
excludes="**/UIEngine/**,**/widgets/**" />
     </apply>
     </target>

Thx
Kailash