From: Barry Jia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 7:14 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: EJB Packaging

First of all, I would say I am NOT an EJB guy.
But I was asked to compile and package the EJBs for WebLogic.
In our app, we have 4 EJBs(*.jar ,including a base persistent EJB) and we
have a web app (.war) which include all jsp, servlet and web app classes).
We want to package them together and then deploy them under WebLogic, when
we test them, we got ClassCastException, that maybe because we have an
indepand package(common value objects) which is used by all EJBs, any body
has any idea about how to package them? sample is better.
Thanks