From: Lister, Tom (ANTS) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 10 April 2002 11:14
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: deprecation

I am running the javac task with deprecation="on" but I am not getting any
messages.
JBuilder does report the methods I have deprecated in our api

is this a bug

:-)
Tom Lister
* 020 7612 3030
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email message contains confidential information for the above addressee
only.  If you are not the intended addressee you must not disclose or use
the information in any manner whatsoever.

Any opinion or views contained in this email message are those of the
sender, do not represent those of the Company in any way and reliance should
not be placed upon its contents.

Unless otherwise stated this email message is not intended to be
contractually binding.  Where an Agreement exists between our respective
companies and there is conflict between the contents of this email message
and the Agreement then the terms of that Agreement shall prevail.

Abbey National Treasury Services plc. Registered in England. Registered
Office:  Abbey House, Baker Street, London NW1 6XL.  Company Registration
No: 2338548.  Regulated by the FSA