What is the "depend" attribute does in javac task. Whether it will help me to solve
the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Barclay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 1:33 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Javac Task(Urgent Help)

Can Ant set a property (or write to a file) based on the result
(success or failure) of a task?

If so, one could compile groups of classes with failonwhateverthatwas
set to false (to get as much compiled as possible (roughly)), and then
compile everything with the result status noted somewhere to report
whether the build was good.

Daniel