--- Erik Hatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Or write a custom task which would take about the same number of lines
> of code and much more reusable and clearer.  :))

I'm not sure I'd agree with that -- I suspect a task would be considerably
more lines (script would be about a dozen lines), a <script> task should
be just as reusable, and I don't see <script>'s as being any less clear,
maybe even more so, since you don't need to know as much about Ant's
internals to read through one and get a pretty good idea of what it's
doing.

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])