From: Martin Jericho [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 1 May 2002 9:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: "if" task

I have a very pragmatic solution to this problem.  Include a reference to
the contrib stuff in both the resources and FAQ sections of the ANT
documentation.  Someone has already mentioned that it is in the FAQ of the
website, but I didn't check that because I had already checked the FAQ that
came with the download.  If it is put in a prominent place where newbies can
easily find it, it will no doubt save them a lot of time, and would have
saved me a lot of time.

Now I have a question for you Steve:
You said you don't have much need for conditionality apart from <fail>.
This is exactly what I want to use it for, but there is no conditionality
built into fail either.  So how do you do it?