Sorry again !!
I just found that my classpath had pervious version of ant.jar before
this latest one, that I just downloaded and so I had all the problems.
Never mind, please ignore this query.
Thanks,
-sjain
Oops,
Its a typo. I verified that I am using "environment".

Although, to my surprise, the version of ant is 1.2.
I tried downloading latest 1.4.1 from apache website. But even
the 1.4.1 binary says version 1.2 when I try "ant -version" !!
I tried downloading nightly build for 1.5alpha but still the same.
Am I missing something here ... ?

Thanks for help,
-sjain

spelling?

Are you sure you are spelling it "environment" and not "enviromnent"

Not clear from your email. Also check the version reported by Ant when
using -verbose flag.

Conor