--- Paul Cody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would resist the urge to try to tweak the tool [...]

I'm not sure I'd classify it as a "tweak". Since <fileset> offers a
'casesensitive' attribute, it seems reasonable to me to consider adding
that to the other datatypes that also deal with specified files. (If
there's a "tweak" involved, it should be to Bill Gates' nose for
developing an OS that ignores case in the first place :)

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])