Steve,
What people often forget is that there are OpenTool alternatives to the
features that Borland sells
for a premium.  For example, I use Ant Builder to execute Ant tasks from
the free version of JBuilder.
There are OpenTools that will automatically generate Strut's code,
support templating, integrate with
every VCS (including CVS, PVCS, Source Safe, StarTeam etc).  There are
several open tools for
creating unit tests as well.  All of these features, Borland includes in
their Enterprise edition, and
charges an arm and a leg for.  Check em out at
http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/prodcat?prodid=3&catid=11

Regards,

Mark Fortner