This is for anyone out there who has run the <script> task using Perl.  I am
running ant1.4 release and I need to do the following.

Let's say I have the following property:

<property name="test" value="server1-db1"/>

Now I want to extract everything after the "-" in the ${test} property and
make that value a new property.  In this case the new property would be:

<property name="extractedFromTest" value="db1"/>

I am fairly good with Perl but I don't know how to use the <script> task
properly with it.  I understand that ant1.5 may have tasks to suit my need
here but I am looking for a way to do it using ant1.4.

Anthony Rodriguez
WeddingChannel.com
213 599-4419
[EMAIL PROTECTED]