From: Mark Chandler
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 6/6/02 2:18 AM
Subject: Ant & Perforce

Leslie & Kirk,

The jakarta-ant-1.4.1-optional.jar Jar does not appear to have p4add in
it. It is supposed to be there?

Is the source code available for the Perforce/Ant connection?

Thanks for taking the time to produce a connection to Perforce through
ant.  We just converted to ant and were really happy to see that you two
had already written the connection.

thanks,
-Mark Chandler

--