Hi,

I wrote a custom task that will perform some common tasks in our development
environment. It is suppose to work like this:

  <taskdef name="createdatabase" classname="MyAntTask">
    <classpath>
      <path location="c:/myanttask/build"/>
    </classpath>
  </taskdef>

  <target name="test">
    <createdatabase name="test"/>
  </target>

The problem is that all the classes used in the class MyAntTask have to be
included in the classpath. I don't want to copy to jars to the ant dir or
set the CLASSPATH environment variable because that seems to make
maintainability more difficult. What I would like is using a path like
structure like this:

  <target name="test">
    <createdatabase name="test">
      <classpath>
        <fileset dir="c:/pathtomyclasses/lib">
          <include name="**/*.jar"/>
        </fileset>
      </classpath>
    </createdatabase>
  </target>

This can way I could also use a refid to a path like structure which was
already defined in the buildfile anyway! My question is: is this possible?
The setClasspath() should receive the path information from the
createdatabase task but what should I do with it? How do I get the VM to
load the jars in the setClasspath() function? Anyone any ideas?

thanks,

Jeroen