--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Once I have the FileSet I want, I can convert it to a Path easily
> enough, but I can't start with a string path of absolute filenames
> (perfect for a property file) and convert it to a FileSet.

True -- but you can lop off the leading dir part, using a nested <map>
element, and gen a comma-separated list suitable for the 'includes'
attribute.

P.S. FileList would do for your FileCollection, if FileList gets changed
to accept whatever list of filenames you give it without insisting on
having a common root directory (as I've mentioned a few times already, it
makes me crazy that it does). Of course, to further increase its
usefulness, a lot more tasks would need to accept a FileList.

Diane

=====
([EMAIL PROTECTED])