> I know the real problem is probably elsewhere, but is there
        > any simple way (via Ant) to bundle these JARs back into one big
        > JAR?

Sorry to carry a thread on by myself, but just for the archives...

Doing some searching for zipfileset I came accross it in the ZIP
documentation, and zipgroupfileset:

I guess the more elegant way requires no temporary expansion directory:

        <jar    jarfile="${bundle}/openbiz-bundle.jar"
                filesetmanifest="merge">
                <zipgroupfileset dir="${dist}">
                                <include name="**/*.jar"/>
                                <exclude name="**/*-source.jar"/>