----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Will someone please help me with my attribDelete task ? I thought the
setFile would be getting called...file a
> File object. I do have the "in execute" in my Ant console...so I'm at
least that far. Thank you.

Why do you think setFile would be called?  setXXX are for XML attributes, so
it would be called if you had:

  <attribDelete file="...."/>

>     <attribDelete>
>        <fileset dir="${classes.dir}" includes="**/*.class"/>
>     </attribDelete>
>   </target>

But to support nested filesets, use void addFileset(FileSet set).

> public class attribDelete extends Task implements
org.apache.tools.ant.TaskContainer {

Why are you implementing TaskContainer?  I'd recommend removing that, unless
you have something specific in mind for it.

    Erik