All you would have to do tell ANT to assume that all source files have been modified
since they were last compiled, (which probably means just disable the code that checks
the last modified timestamps on the source files).  If I touch all of the source
files, ANT compiles everything exactly as it should, and the problem you are talking
about doesn't exist at all.  If the problem you are talking about were an issue, it
would also be a problem even if all of the source files were touched.