On Monday, July 8, 2002, at 09:12  AM, Gabriel Pack wrote:

> I believe that Aladdin Systems StuffIt Expander should
> be able to handle the GNU TAR's as well.  It's one of
> the various utilities that comes with Mac OS X.

Do beware, though, that SE silently fails to correctly extract filenames
over 32 characters in length.

Very tedious.

I have been using a TiBook 667 for all of my development lately, and ANT
is a major part of it.  I am still using beta2, but expect a rapid move
to final release as soon as it is available.

FWIW, I still want an IDE with code completion and decent ANT
integration for the "new code development" part of the cycle, but for
the nightly builds, cvs access, and making sure every _other_ part of
the development system is up to scratch, ANT is hard to beat.

About the only complaint I am getting is that since I cannot use both a
MailLogger and a NoBannerLogger, the "build failed" emails from our
project are quite long.

I suspect we will like it even more once we have more thorough unit
testing in our products.

Scott