Hi,
 I'll describe the scenario in brief and put my Q? after that.
Scenario:
 I have a properties file

Name: abc.properties
Contents:
Key1:value1

A target in my build is
 1.   <target name="my_target" >
 2.       <input
 3.           message="please provide the key to retrieve"
 4.          addproperty="key.name"
 5.      />
 6.       <property resource="abc.properties" />
 7.       <echo message="${ ${key.name} } " />
 8.   </target>

Problem:
User is asked to input a key value at line 2.The value is used as property 'key.name'
in 'my_target' . say user inputs 'key1'
After loading the properties file 'abc.properties' (line 6) I want to 'echo' ' value1'
(value for key1 in abc.properties). Line 7 in my_target does not
give me the expected results.
Is there any other way i can acheieve my objective?

Thanks and Regards,
Dhaval Panchal