I have sort of a silly question for you.  I work for a government
contractor doing software development.  The government likes to use
software that is from "trusted" vendors.  So people like Sun, Microsoft,
etc have their pressed CDs that we can buy and the government trusts
that those CDs don't have viruses, Trojans, etc.  We have been using ANT
to build our projects, but we would like to use it at our customer's
sites as well. (We can't use the public web for security reasons...) To
do this, I would need to find a pressed CD of the software.  I know it
seems silly to want to pay for a free product, but the government is
picky about these things.  We had to do this with MySql as well.  So if
you could let me know if there are any vendors that actually sell a
pressed CD with ANT on it, that would be great.

Thank you for your time

Brian Kreider
Impact Science and Technology
720-304-9557