I recently tried to use the Microsoft jdbc driver together with dbUnit
and had lots
of strange error messages. I finally gave up and switched to another
driver purchased
in the company I am working for, which had no problems at all.

Despite of the driver problems I would suggest to rather use dbUnit that the
sql task mentioned below.

Andreas