Hi,

I use the following to copy sample.* files to *.  for instance
"sample.build.properties" would become "build.properties"...

         <copy todir="${src.dir}" >
             <fileset dir="${src.dir}">
                 <present present="srconly" targetdir="${src.dir}">
                     <mapper type="glob" from="sample.*" to="*" />
                 </present>
             </fileset>
             <mapper type="glob" from="sample.*" to="*" />
         </copy>

Now what I'd like to do is set up a way to delete the files generated by
this copy.  So, I need to find all files that have a corresponding
"sample.*" file and delete those.

If I just use the following, it deletes the sample.* file, not the * file
which is the opposite of what I want...

         <delete>
             <fileset
                 dir="${src.dir}" >
                 <present present="both" targetdir="${src.dir}">
                     <mapper type="glob" from="sample.*" to="*" />
                 </present>
             </fileset>
         </delete>

So, my question is, how do I set up a pattern where the fileset will get a
list of the "*" files rather than the sample.* files to delete?

Jake