No, <exec> is not good enough. that's why he asked the question.
I've heard of some clearcase tasks. If they work the way CtCmd or CAL work, then it is
the answer.

I haven't used the clearcase tasks, so I cannot comment.
Would like to know from people who have used them though!

Suu quan
Agilent Technologies