Hi,

As suggested by Diane
(http://www.mail-archive.com/ant-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg06235.html), I
am running a stupid little batch file to redirect my m4 output into my
targetfile.

>From reading the manual, I assume that the output attribute might be usable
for this too (and thus, I would not run into the awkward portability issues
on having a bat file run on Unix or a Mac).
Unfortunately, I don't see an example in the manual
(http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTasks/apply.html) how I would do
this. For each srcfile, the output would have to be set to a new targetfile.

Any hints would be highly appreciated.

Thanks Ralf