Kiran-

I believe the problem is you are not specifying what deployment descriptors
to pick up.  IIRC, Conor sent out a similar reply to such a question very
recently.

Nevertheless, try this instead:

<ejbjar
descriptordir="d:\dev\projects\skyobma\source\service\admin\entity\control\j
artemp\META-INF"
srcdir="d:\dev\projects\skyobma\source\service\admin\entity\control\jartemp"
destdir="D:\dev\projects\skyobma\new">
<weblogic destdir="D:\dev\projects\skyobma\new"> </weblogic>
<dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 1.1//EN"
location="http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd"/>
<dtd publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0 EJB//EN"
location="http://www.bea.com/servers/wls510/dtd/weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd"/>
    <include name="**/ejb-jar.xml"/>
    <exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
</ejbjar>