Hi all,

This is the following error which I get. Its mourning about  The class file it
generated. EControlPS is the class generated while Deploying EJB. I am forwarding the
mail which explains the probem.

 [ejbc]
D:\dev\projects\skyobma\ejbcgen\com\petrotechnics\skyobma\service\admin\entity\control\EControlPSWebLogic_CMP_RDBMS.java:12:
 cannot resolve symbol
 [ejbc] symbol  : class EControlPS
 [ejbc] location: class
com.petrotechnics.skyobma.service.admin.entity.control.EControlPSWebLogic_CMP_RDBMS
 [ejbc]     implements EControlPS
 [ejbc]                ^
 [ejbc] 1 error
 [ejbc] Exec failed .. exiting

Previous history of this bug

Hi Eddie,

It's me again. I have implemented what you said y'day i.e
d:\dev\projects\skyobma\source\service\admin\entity\control\jartemp in classpath.

I will explain my directory structure.

By directory structure is

 d:dev\projects\skyobma  -- my project is called skyobma
d:dev\projects\skyobma\source is the directory of source code.

Ant has generated ejbcgen folder in skyobma (project directory) & it has generated few
classes during deployment process.They are

EControl.class
EControlBean.class
EControlBeanEOImpl.class
EControlBeanHomeImpl.class
EControlHome.class
EControlPS.class
EControlPSWebLogic_CMP_RDBMS.java

&

D:\dev\projects\skyobma\ejbcgen\com\petrotechnics\skyobma\service\admin\entity\control\EControlPSWebLogic_CMP_RDBMS.java:12:
 symbol  : class EControlPS
 location: class
com.petrotechnics.skyobma.service.admin.entity.control.EControlPSWebLogic_CMP_RDBMS
     implements EControlPS
                ^
 1 error
 Exec failed .. exiting

How should I make ant to refer to the class EControlPS? Please Help me..

Regards
kiran