On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Mike Dougherty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is using the UpToDate object inside my execute() method the
> easiest/best way to do this? Is there a better (read cleaner) way to
> do what I want?

I think there is a better way, yes.  Just look how UpToDate works, it
delegates most to org.apache.tools.ant.util.SourceFileScanner.  With a
Mapper of your own (tailored with the knowledge only your task can
have), you may get something better suited to your specific task.

> P.S. This may be a ant-dev list question.

I think it is - well, sort of.

Stefan