From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:Primoz.Prislan@;marand.si]
Sent: 23 October 2002 10:46
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Checking existence of property

Use Fail task with if/unless attribute.

Prmoz Prislan.

                    "Leahy,

                    Kevin"               To:     "Ant (E-mail)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    <Kevin.Leahy@        cc:

                    drkw.com>            Subject:     Checking existence of
property

                    23.10.2002

                    11:43

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Ant Users

                    List"

Hi
I have defined a variable via a properties file.
If the the variable was not set in the properties file I want the build to
fail.
Does anyone know how to do this?
Thanks
Kevin