Ok doing a "set" command reveals (something like):

CLASSPATH=.;C:\java\lib\xerces.jar;C:\java\lib\jaxp.jar;C:\java\lib\jdom.jar // plus
paths to all Common/Shared folders in my Tomcat-domain
PATH=C:\Windows;C:\Windows\Command;C:\java\sdk_140\bin;C:\devtools\ant\bin
JAVA_HOME=C:\java\sdk_140
ANT_HOME=C:\devtools\ant