From: Ciramella, E.J. [mailto:EJ.Ciramella@;workscape.com]
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 4:59 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: RE: Making 20 ejb jars....

Ok let me get this straight, this task won't find the ejb-jar.xml files if they are in
source/com/company/product/ejb/package/metainf, but if all the xml files are named
after the package, and all put
together in one directory, this is supposed to work?

I get "could not load.... for super class check..."  what did I miss?