Kell Sønnichsen wrote:
We are both right :-) I cut-and-pasted the above _before_ I upgraded to
Xdoclet 1.2b1. But the problem persists. The only change is in the
classname, right?:
          classname="xdoclet.modules.ejb.EjbDocletTask"

I have tried 'ant -Dlog4j.properties=log4jconf.xml ...' but even though
the property does get set it seems to have no effect. I believe
that Xdoclet doesn't read the system property so it is not set for
log4j?
If I remove log4j.jar (or the equivalent) it simply complains:
I believe its -Dlog4j.configuration=....

*not* -Dlog4j.properties. But this is a Log4j issue, not an Ant one, so refer to their docs, or take this up on the xdoclet-devel list from here on out since we're out of it being an Ant issue :))

Erik