I was trying to generate the classpath for the manifest file so it was made up of my
dist jar and all the jars in the lib directory.  For example, if a.jar, b.jar are in
my lib dir, and I generate dist.jar, I would like my classpath to be "a.jar b.jar
dist.jar".  I have tried many different tasks in ant to generate this but alot of them
give me the full path of the jar in the lib directory which is not what I want.  I
have tried PathConvert and BaseName(I almost need a combination of the two).
Anybody have any other ideas on how to automatically generate my classpath?
thanks,
Dean