From: Rolf Schumacher [mailto:Rolf.Schumacher@;hamburg.de]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 8:13 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: fileset: exlude a dir not to be touched by ant?

Thank you, Tarun, but this trial fails as well.
It looks to me as if - for some reason -
Ant tries to open a dircetory
even if it should not do anything with it.

Elankath, Tarun (Cognizant) wrote:

>do a
>
><exclude name="**/System*/**" />
>for excluding all directories having "System" in their paths.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

                Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com