I'm using Ant 1.5.1 with Tomcat 4.1.12.

I'm using the JspC task and have a question about the webinc
attribute.  First, it isn't in the task description
in docs/manual/OptionalTasks/jspc.html but there is reference to
it in
docs/manual/api/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/jsp/JspC.html

I tried it anyway!

I have the following target:

    <target        name="process-jsps"
            description="Compile JSPs to Java sources"

        <echo message="Processing JSPs with JspC"/>
        <mkdir  dir="${build.jspc.home}"/>

        <jspc       srcdir="${web.home}"
                   destdir="${build.jspc.home}"
                   package="com.illuminat.cml"
                   uriroot="${build.home}"
                    webinc="${build.jspc.home}/webinc.xml"
                   verbose="9"
              classpathref="jspc.classpath"

            <include name="**/*.jsp" />
            <webapp basedir="${build.home}"/>

        </jspc>
    </target>

A couple of questions.  I'm not seeing any output during the
execution of the target yet I've set verbose to level 9.  Is there
anything I have to do to get the output?

Second, even though I've given the webinc attribute I'm not getting
a webinc.xml file after the target executes.  Everthing else works -
all my jsp files have been processed resulting in .java files in
the ${build.jspc.home} directory.  Is there something that I'm
missing?

When I run with -v on I get the following output:
     [jspc] Using jasper compiler
     [jspc] Compilation Executing '-d' with arguments:
     [jspc] '/home/hb/cml/build-jspc'
     [jspc] '-p'
     [jspc] 'com.illuminat.cml'
     [jspc] '-v9'
     [jspc] '-uriroot'
     [jspc] '/home/hb/cml/build'
     [jspc] '-uribase'
     [jspc] '/home/hb/cml/build'
     [jspc] '-die9'
     [jspc] '-webapp'
     [jspc] '/home/hb/cml/build'
     [jspc]
     [jspc] The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
     [jspc] not part of the command.
     [jspc] Files to be compiled:

which doesn't show the usage of the -webinc parameter.

Am I missing something?  Can anyone shed any light?
Thanks,
Kevin.