On 2002.11.15 12:26:06 -0500 Daniel Bruce Lynes wrote:
> On Friday 15 November 2002 08:36, David Jencks wrote:
>
> > I can't figure out what this task does and how it differs from xdoclet.
>
> What does xdoclet do?

One of the many things xdoclet does is generate ejb home and remote
interfaces, ejb-jar.xml, and many server specific dd files (such as
jboss.xml, jaws.xml) from  special javadoc tags in your source.  Normally
you run it as (one or more) ant tasks, supplying a fileset to tell it what
to work on.  It's on sourceforge: right now sourceforge is down for
maintenance so i can't check a url for xdocletl

david jencks

  And will it allow me to generate my ejb-jars,