Hello all,
I'm having a problem where I'm trying to run a <java> task, and it's
giving me the following error:
    [javac] D:\dev\src\Whatever.java:17: '.' expected
    [javac] import PortalJNI;
    [javac]                 ^

Now, the weird things are the following:
PortalJNI is by itself, not in any package, in one of the jars in my lib
directory.
This exact build file works with JDK1.3, I'm using JDK 1.41_01 with
Apache Ant version 1.5 compiled on July 9 2002.
The java file compiles under Jbuilder project with the jar with the
PortalJNI included.

Thank you,

edward