Hello !
I'm using the manifest task to insert jar file references into the
classpath attribute of my MANIFEST.
I currently only have 3 jar files in the classpath value and it already
does go over 72 bytes:
<manifest file="${thispkg.dir}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF" mode="update">
    <attribute name="classpath" value="global-jar-tl1-types.jar
global-jar-gem-types.jar ejb-jar-gm3-types.jar"/>
</manifest>
I know the 72 limit is based on one of the java RFC yet I wonder what is
the solution ?
1. put one jar file per line ? do u know if it will work ?
2. if this does work, then could ant split after the space in the
attribute value before the 72 limit and not just after this 72 limit coz
currently I get something like
classpath: global-jar-tl1-types.jar global-jar-gem-types.jar ejb-jar-g
[line break] m3-types.jar
thanx for help.
Sebastien.