The AspectJ stuff (http://www.aspectj.org) may also be of use. They have an Ant
task to integrate their code parsing etc.

 --- Benoit Voisin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > maybe replaceregexp can
help you remove the assert statements (Optional task
> I think)
> //Benoit

=====
Brian Agnew                  http://www.oopsconsultancy.com
OOPS Consultancy Ltd         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44 (0)7720 397526
Fax: +44 (0)20 8682 0012