On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Dominique Devienne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Putting the Ant build script at the top level is important, as
> everything can then easily be defined relatively from this point
> (see the location attribute of <property>).

Actually it will be relative to the basedir attribute of your project
element.

"For historic reasons" the build.xml of the biggest CVS module in the
company I work for is not at the top level but one level into the
source tree - it has basedir=".." and so it is the same as if it was
at the top level.

Stefan