Thanks!

Looks like a great HACK in Hacking Bear's toolbox!

From: Conor MacNeill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ant Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: including another build.xml
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 11:45:51 +1100

hacking bear wrote:
Hello,

I have a number of indepent subprojects with similar build.xml, I would like to create a base.xml which will be included by other build.xml's. However, I couldn't find any way for build file inclusion in Ant. Any help?

You can use XML based inclusion (a little clunky, IMHO). It's covered in the FAQ

http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/faq.html#xml-entity-include

Conor