Hi,

I have seen exactly this error on our automated build machine running Ant
1.5.1.  The weird thing is, it doesn't happen every time.  And it never
happens on my laptop when I run Ant myself.  I haven't looked into it yet
except to see that line 134 the XSL file; it invokes a custom XSL function:

<redirect:write file="{$output.dir}/{$package.dir}/{@name}.html">

Which is mapped in the XSL page to this class:

xmlns:redirect="org.apache.xalan.xslt.extensions.Redirect"

The only thing that jumps out there, but doesn't seem to really explain
anything, is that in the xalan.jar file, the Redirect class is actually in
org.apache.xalan.lib.Redirect.  Doesn't explain why it works sometimes and
not others, though.

Scott Stirling