From: Sonnek, Ryan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 11:38 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: help with style task

running ant 1.5.1 with optional.jar removed from ANT_HOME/lib.  i have
several projects working with different versions of junit, so i can't have
junit in ANT_HOME/lib.  i've gone through the FAQ and now have optional.jar
in my own lib directory along with junit.  this has been working for quite
some time, and i have had to taskdef all optional and junit tasks.  now,
i've decided to add the style task to the mix, and the FAQ has helped some,
but i seems to behave a bit differently than the junit task.  could this be
that part of the task (XSLTLiason) is in ant.jar and not optional.jar??

Ryan