Aaron Kelley wrote:
I still cannot get the ClassFileSet to work. I am most likely doing
something incorrect. Here is how I am using it:
<delete file="${cvs.package}.jar"/>
<classfileset id="reqClasses" dir="/build/mylib/classes"
includes="**/*.class">
<rootfileset dir="/build/myclient/classes" includes="**/*.class"/>
</classfileset>

The issue is probably that the rootfileset has a different basedir from the classfileset - why is that? I can't say what classes are common to the two dirs. If the classes from build/myclient/classes are not found also in build/mylib/classes it is likely that you will end up with an empty set.

Conor