Roarke, Partha wrote:
I am having the same problem. I have bcel.jar in the lib folder of ant
and still get that message.
where did you get your bcel.jar from? Was it from jakarta.apache.org?

I also did notice that bcel.jar should be
after optional.jar in the classpath of Ant.
Where did you see this required - it is not true, AFAIK.

But inspite of that I
amstill unable to get rid of that message. I am trying to jar up 354
files in my ejbjar and am wondering if it is running into some limit
issues?
Does the result EJB work? There is no limits on the number of files that I am aware of.

I am on AIX and don't have any
spaces.

If you are able to fix it I would like to know the resolution as well.
Let's see where we get to.

Conor