From: "Hanman Gajarla" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Hanman Gajarla" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 08:07
Subject: RE: Generic template for software build plan

I am mainly looking for a plan for the build process in general and not
specific to the Ant tool itself.

Essentially, I am looking for a template for the build process (mainly
from the QA standpoint) in general and not about Ant itself.  For
example, this template would talk about how many builds should be done
per week, when is a good time to do a build during the product life
cycle, how many builds should we do per release (8 week releases),  when
should we make the last build prior to each release etc.

Thanks,

-Hanman