From: Swapnil Nigam [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2002 06:04
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Integrating rmic with the build

Hi,

I am a newbie with ANT. I am trying to use it for the build management in
our project.

I would like to integrate the generation of stubs and skeletons with the
build process. But then I need to compile these (remote) classes
selectively. One way would be to define these directly in build.xml, but I
would like to know that is there a better way of doing it?

Thanks,

Swapnil.