Have you tried the <link> nested element that is described in the documentation of the Javadoc task?

Daniel Patrickson wrote:

Greetings!

I am building three different packages with one javadoc for each one. I will call the package a, b and c. When genrating javadoc for pagacke a I would like to get links to the javadoc of packages b and c. This could be acomplished using javadoc.exe directly in the following manner:

javadoc -d ./javadoc -link ../b/javadoc -link ../c/javadoc

Unfortunately this is not possible with the tast <javadoc> since we cannot have

<javadoc link="../b/javadoc" link="../c/javadoc" <!-- more options --> />

Any suggestions anybody?

Regards!
/Daniel Patrickson

Erik Husby
Group Lead for Software Quality Automation
Whitehead Institute/MIT Center for Genome Research
320 Charles St
Cambridge, MA 02141-2023
mobile: 781.354.6669
office: 617.258.9227