From: Hanman Gajarla
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 8:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ejb.jar file

I am trying to build the ejb.jar file using ant's task ejbjar.  It
builds the jar file but does not copy my jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file into the
meta-inf directory.  I have the ejb-jar.xml, ejb-boss.xml, and the
jbosscmp-jdbc.xml for descriptor files.  The ejb-jar.xml is added with
the necessary information on the beans and relationships.  Tried with
ant1.5.1 and ant1.4 and they both yielded the same results.  It creates
the ejb.jar but when I unjar it the meta-inf contains all the above xml
files except the jdbc xml descriptor.

Does any one come across it? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Hanman