David McTavish wrote:
or
<antcall target="clean"/>
in another target?
Wow, thanks for all the replies everyone. The above would work fine, though I'm trying to dynamically execute this task rather than hard-code it into the build script since I don't want it to execute *ever* time I run the script (just sometimes). The solution seems to be just "ant clean". Somehow I must have missed the documentation that says that arguments to "ant" will be executed as tasks, I will go back and re-read the docs.

Erik