Hi Jerome,

simplification of what I'm currently using:

<target name="pdf">
<path id="fop.classpath">
<pathelement location="${avalon-framework.jar}"/>
<pathelement location="${batik.jar}"/>
<pathelement location="${fop.jar}"/>
<pathelement location="${jimi.jar}"/>
</path>
<taskdef name="fop"
classname="org.apache.fop.tools.anttasks.Fop"
classpathref="fop.classpath"/>
<fop fofile="${fop.file}"
outfile="${pdf.file}"
format="application/pdf">
</fop>
</target>

You can also use a fileset for input files, AFAICT, any some other not so obvious stuff that I didn't understand from looking at the code.

BTW, the <fop> Task is *extremely* noisy with debugging/warning/error output (as is the commandline), and I haven't figured out a good way to turn the volume down with the Ant task.

Jerome Paul wrote:
Would it be possible to have examply code showing how to access the fop task
sent to the list.

cheers
Jerome